Information in accordance with section 5 TMG
Prof Dr Yvonne Spielmann
Institute for Professional Development
Indication of source for images and graphics
- Markus Willeke, „Medusa“, Germany 2014. Collection Yvonne Spielmann
- Hans-Peter Feldmann, „Ten Poundbill with red nose“, photo credit: Jan Windszus, Germany 2012. Collection Yvonne Spielmann
- Nyein Chan Su, „Smile of a Monk“, Myanmar 2012. Collection Yvonne Spielmann
- Thomas Grünfeld, „Inka II“ (kjubh-Nietenblatt #11) , Germany 2013. Collection Yvonne Spielmann
- Entang Wiharso, „Her Shifting Identity # 3“ (© STPI/Entang Wiharso), Indonesia, 2015. Collection Yvonne Spielmann
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents‘ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law (§ 44a et seq. of the copyright law), every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable (§ 106 of the copyright law).
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension „anonymizeIP()“, IP addresses being truncated before further processing in order to rule out direct associations to persons.
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a „disable cookies“ option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.